Lower Bowl Prices are 595.00 for the Party package?

U2stargirl

• Subscriber

Yes--those are the top VIP package prices.  Very pricey, obviously--but actually, not way more than their top VIP packages in the 360 tour.  Also, I seriously doubt that they will sell out, particularly in venues like NYC or Chicago that will have lots of shows (more will be added there, for sure).  Eventually, the unsold VIP packages will likely simply be sold as regular top-price tickets.

• Subscriber

I was reading a bit more on the ticket description. It includes hotel but doesn't say which one but an "exceptional" one. Hard to believe so many lower bowl are priced this way. Regular public on-sale Minday will be interesting to see how many go for those. That's a ton of cash say for 2 seats at $1,200+

• Subscriber

I was reading a bit more on the ticket description. It includes hotel but doesn't say which one but an "exceptional" one. Hard to believe so many lower bowl are priced this way. Regular public on-sale Minday will be interesting to see how many go for those. That's a ton of cash say for 2 seats at $1,200+

Read it again, U2stargirl--the 600 party package does NOT include a hotel.  Just a good ticket, and some miscellaneous stuff/bar/etc.  That's it.  Only the super-expensive travel packages include a hotel.

• Subscriber

Yes--those are the top VIP package prices.  Very pricey, obviously--but actually, not way more than their top VIP packages in the 360 tour.  Also, I seriously doubt that they will sell out, particularly in venues like NYC or Chicago that will have lots of shows (more will be added there, for sure).  Eventually, the unsold VIP packages will likely simply be sold as regular top-price tickets.

Well, I'll have to eat my words some.  They are selling the top VIP packages.  BUT--LA will definitely NOT be getting more shows (they're not nearly sold out).  Chicago likely will, but NYC is looking more doubtful (MSG 2-4 are still not sold out--they've got some full-price 200-level seats left).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

My husband is either crazy or loves me a lot and bought us the VIP travel package for Chicago.  I am SO excited but it is a crap-ton of money!  The hotel is the W on Lakeshore.  It also includes travel to/from the venue, pre-concert reception, etc.  This will be a once in a lifetime experience for me since I can't see him ever paying this amount again.

Anyone else get this package?

• Subscriber

My husband is either crazy or loves me a lot and bought us the VIP travel package for Chicago. I am SO excited but it is a crap-ton of money! The hotel is the W on Lakeshore. It also includes travel to/from the venue, pre-concert reception, etc. This will be a once in a lifetime experience for me since I can't see him ever paying this amount again.

Anyone else get this package?

The VIP package ($595) has a hotel included?

He is not crazy, he loves you a lot! :)

Nice job. It will be amazing!

Edited by guklein