Sign in to follow this  
moonshine

no GA left for Toronto?

Follow up Question - did anyone get $46.50 GA tickets for toronto?  Why three GA prices?  I know about the redzone, what are the other two?

yeah...but with GA why not give first shot to as many paying subscribers as possible?

No GA anywhere. Way to go in not making sure Innocence groups would have a shot at GA tickets. My sister is devastated 

Being a member doesn't guarantee tix will be available for you at presale, especially if you weren't an existing member before(experience category). I would take whatever you can get, better than nothing and trying to battle with tens of thousands of people on Monday.

Screw Ticketmaster.  No GA tickets.  And i keep getting offer seats behind the stage or in 324.  Fuck them.  I will stay home if i am not on the floor.  I regret buying the membership AGAIN.

hope they investigate the $3500 RZ tickets on stub hub too.... for that money, I would expect Bono to follow me home for dinner....and he better damn well do the dishes!

Edited by wad2k

OK...I was able to grab a GA ticket for Tuesday.  I'm now trying to grab one for Monday but it's showing there is zero tickets available period.

Isn't it possible for U2 to run their own presale like a few other big groups do?

latest from TM:  "

"We were unable to process your request.

Try again later."

nice!

Edited by moonshine

Well I ended up settling for section 103. It's a side view but I'm thinking the band will move around a lot so we should get at least a few songs where they're facing our section. It's an interesting stage set-up too - lengthwise instead of at one end. Has anyone ever seen a show with this kind of set-up?

All that seems to be coming up now is section 324.  Not a fan of sitting up there seeing as the past 4 shows I've seen them have all been on the floor. 

I'm going to keep trying and if need be I'll grab a seat up top.

I have been at it for an hour and section 324 is all that has come up.  Very disappointing that all that is available (that I can afford) is upper corner behind the stage.

Well 90 minutes in and it is time to throw in the towel.  Congrats to the few that beat out the bottom-dwelling scalpers and got GA floors.  I will hope for added dates or another leg of the tour.

Edited by moonshine

Sign in to follow this