Sign in to follow this  
moonshine

no GA left for Toronto?

I threw in the towel as well for getting floors for the Monday show.  Ended up getting a ticket in 113 which is probably worth the extra $30 to sit there as opposed to up in the corner.

I hit the button at 12.00 exactly..got to the point of entering code "donate now" and the stupid thing froze..thought I might be in a cyber line but it never went anywhere..panicking I opted for Montreal 2nd night general admission..psyched

In the off chance anyone has a spare GA for the Monday July 6th show please let me know. I'd love to go on the first night!  [EDIT: Found one!]

Cheers and best of luck to all.

Edited by u2fan228

no GAs came up as available when tickets went on sale Dec 8th.  Some $300 tickets were available. (not sure for how long).

I got 2 GA for 7th July!! Just before that i purchased section 118. will ticketmaster take section 118 back as they are 298 each? and would like to let someone else have an opportunity for them?

i actually got 2 ga on presale and today tried for 2 more for my boss. got the 2 118's and tried again to see what was available as i taught GA was sold out but said i would chance it. and got the 2 GA's. Obviously to me i want the GA's sbecause of the price. So how do i get the 118's back to ticketmaster?

Keep trying!  I got GA on the app after over 20 minutes of trying.

Same thing here a GA ticket just popped up after 25min of trying.  I figured there were no more tickets so I used the ANY option and that's when it worked.

Sign in to follow this