• Subscriber

Yeahm in NYC that is not going to fly, dont even try it. Other places if she shows up with food for others yeah

So that's a no go in NY for even one person - food or no food?

How many "one" person can show up at the end? that's the problem, not fair towards who lined all day long IMHO

Understood. Personally I was never thinking "the end" either. More like if I got in line in the morning and then she joined me mid afternoon or something. Sounds like it would be best not go to this route though!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Im pretty sure due to the stage layout, you and your wife will be able to arrive when you want and still get a good place near to the stage ;)

Hope/ think so. By then there will have been a couple of months worth of shows including three prior shows in New York, so I'm sure we'll have a good idea how everything is going to go down!

• Subscriber

@buceoman how early did you line up for the last tour in Toronto?

My friend was in line around 6am i think. We were number 40 or so at that point. I relieved him around noon and he came back around 4pm and we waited together from that point on. We're 41 and 50yo now so doubt we will be in line that long this time around. Plus, last time we were shooting for the inner circle(we were one of the first in the circle and it was amazing experience) but this time there is no circle and the floor area is smaller in general so i don't care if we are further back from stage because it all looks pretty good.

• Subscriber

One suggestion might be that you both show up together to get in line, wait awhile and then you can take turns. I think it's kinda uncool that people show up later and expect to get in line. Think of it this way: if there are 100 people in front of you and half those people let only one extra person in, then you'd have 50 extra people in front of you. That would annoy anyone.

But it really depends on the venue, and if a line numbering system is set up, and who is around you. Best bet and the most courteous is for your whole party to show up in line together.

• Subscriber

Yeahm in NYC that is not going to fly, dont even try it. Other places if she shows up with food for others yeah

So that's a no go in NY for even one person - food or no food?

How many "one" person can show up at the end? that's the problem, not fair towards who lined all day long IMHO

Understood. Personally I was never thinking "the end" either. More like if I got in line in the morning and then she joined me mid afternoon or something. Sounds like it would be best not go to this route though!