Thank you u2 for the easiest ticket purchasing process ever!

redsoxsrule

• Subscriber

Got in right at 12 and bought 2 GA for night 1 boston and was checked out and purchased in exactly 2 minutes. What an easy process. Sorry about everyone else having trouble. 

I tried to use my code again for night 2 but it says my code offer is no longer active so i guess its 2 tickets total and not per night. I will try for night 2 on general  sale  monday! See you all there.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Got in right at 12 and bought 2 GA for night 1 boston and was checked out and purchased in exactly 2 minutes. What an easy process. Sorry about everyone else having trouble. 

I tried to use my code again for night 2 but it says my code offer is no longer active so i guess its 2 tickets total and not per night. I will try for night 2 on general  sale  monday! See you all there.

Same experience for me in Chicago. Going to opening night. Chose section 120 row 12. 

Looks like I am about 10 to 20 feet from tickets that go for $595 each. 

I was able to look at the seating chart last evening and had a good idea of what I wanted to do. 

I got right in at 11 on the button and done by 11:02.

I also extend my hopes that everyone else has minimum trouble and can find tickets. 

Now I'm excited. 

• Subscriber

I bashed ™ yesterday in the Toronto thread. Whatever went wrong yesterday was corrected. Easy Peasy! I got in right at 12 and even was able to select my seats. Checking out was a breeze.

But did not get email confirmation even though the tickets are showing on my account page.

• Subscriber

I bashed ™ yesterday in the Toronto thread. Whatever went wrong yesterday was corrected. Easy Peasy! I got in right at 12 and even was able to select my seats. Checking out was a breeze.

But did not get email confirmation even though the tickets are showing on my account page.

sometimes the email is delayed a little bit. my email showed up instantly but yours might take a few minutes.