Sign in to follow this  
redsoxsrule

Thank you u2 for the easiest ticket purchasing process ever!

Hate to give a compliment to ticketmaster, but I had a relatively easy experience for Chicago...

Not sure too much is going to get accomplished at work for the rest of the day :D

I got 2 GA for night 4 in LA and it was a breeze. Seems like Innocence members had an easier time than the experience members did yesterday. 

Hate to give a compliment to ticketmaster, but I had a relatively easy experience for Chicago...

Not sure too much is going to get accomplished at work for the rest of the day :D

I'm as banged up as Vangorder's squad still trying to get GA's for NYC

i did not have an easy time w/ ny . Did not recognize my password several times . finally got 2 seats in section 208 row 9. for the 19th . not really happy about my seats but I guess I should be happy to see them at all. 

Possibly the most easy and stress free purchase for me. One ticket for each night in Toronto.

Submitted my code right at 12 pm today. Pulled up a GA ticket for the first night. Purchased. (All my billing info is pre entered with TM)

Called up the second night and entered my code, ticket select, & search. Low level seat by the main stage. Purchased.

Whole thing took no more than 5 minutes.

I'm going out later and buyin' me some lottery tickets. :D

Edited by Henry360

2 GA for Boston - first night - right at Noon.  Took 2-minutes at the most.  I think having fast internet speeds helps as I always seem to do well with this sort of thing. 

Upgrade that internet peeps.  It helps. 

Very, Very happy customer here too  :)

Luckily i had a few venues I was happy to choose between, the computer loaded up my tab for Amsterdam first so i tried to get RZ, it said no but offered GA. I snapped them up, ive been lucky enough to see U2 twice before but both times seated far away/up with the gods, so the fact that i am getting to see them and be close to them i am thrilled about (and to be honest, i couldnt really afford Red zone, GA price is very fair). And visiting a new country / having a mini holiday will be awesome too  :)

Woop Woop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Took me 2 minutes to get GA tix to night 1 in San Jose yesterday right at 10am...as I keep preaching, use the app! So much more painless than the main site. 

Sign in to follow this