Los Angeles The Forum 4-nights

Richvondeez

• Subscriber

Hello everyone! I'm Richie, raised in Los Angeles! Originally from Peru! I heard it was a nightmare yesterday with Ticketmaster, but this morning was very simple to get GA tickets at 9am PST sharp through the Safari browser. 

I was part of the iNNOCENCE group and was able to buy 1 GA for Saturday and another GA for Sunday shows! This will be my 8th and 9th U2 show! First one being Elevation Tour in 2001 at Staples Center.

Anyone else have any luck today? Who is going? I like to make new friends :) I'm thinking of trying out the general sale for seats for the Tuesday and Wednesday shows, too. 

I wish everyone luck! It's never easy with the high demand shows.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

My purchase went very smoothly as well, using the Ticketmaster website on Chrome. Took just a couple of minutes.

I'll be at the first show at The Forum! Wasn't able to get better seats, but no matter. This will be my first U2 concert and I am beyond excited!

• Subscriber

My purchase went very smoothly as well, using the Ticketmaster website on Chrome. Took just a couple of minutes.

I'll be at the first show at The Forum! Wasn't able to get better seats, but no matter. This will be my first U2 concert and I am beyond excited!

Awesome! First show will be Night 1 on Tuesday, May 26th! Have a blast! I remember my first U2 show... my "The First Time"... :)

• Subscriber

Got today my May 26 and 27 tickets with presale code for today, no problems, looking to get GA's in the general sale for the 30 and 31 !!! so lets try to do 4 Nights in LA !

Four intimate and spiritual nights in the city of angels!

• Subscriber

Got 1 Red Zone and 1 GA for LA! Gonna try for the other two nights come Monday...

Awesome! I'm going to try to get seats come Monday, too! Where are my LA U2 Fans? Feel free to respond. Let's build a community here!

• Subscriber

Same as you Rich, 1 GA for each of the 30th and 31st shows. Some friends of mine didn't have the luck I had getting tickets for the saturday show, so I'll be heading to the forum alone on the 30th. No issue though, see you there!

• Subscriber

One of the few times I didn't have troubles getting tickets, really can't wait to see U2 again! Secured 2 General Admission tickets for opening nite. Still confused about the General Sale and how many we are allowed to purchase. Is it 4 on Monday and 8 thereafter?

Archived