Los Angeles The Forum 4-nights

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I actually had pretty good luck with the general sale, and I'm happy to say that I'll be seeing the boys all 4 nights :)

Glad to be able to connect with some LA fans! Looks like I'll be seeing some of you in the GA line :)

• Subscriber

I got three GA tickets for LA 2 in the public sale today.

Lucky!! You must have a lightning fast internet connection!

I had two browsers open, Chrome and IE9 (!) here at work in San Diego. Surprisingly IE9 got through in 5 mins while Chrome eventually errored out. When those GAs popped up I just hoped I would make it all the way through checkout without a error or crash...win!

• Subscriber

Got today my May 26 and 27 tickets with presale code for today, no problems, looking to get GA's in the general sale for the 30 and 31 !!! so lets try to do 4 Nights in LA !

Same here, but couldn't get any GA for nights 3 and 4 today. Got GA's for #1 and #2 only.

Had to get some Upper Level tixs for $118 for night #4

Once we get closer to the date, I will try to get two for night #3 but no GA's...not willing to pay a scalper for those.

• Subscriber

I was able to get 2 GA tickets for both the 3rd and 4th shows. It took about 45 minutes into the public sale to find them, but persistence paid off. Looking forward to making the trip from AZ.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I've been to a least one show every tour since ZOO TV indoor at the LA Sports Arena.

This will be my first GA show on Sat May 30 at the Forum.

Yes, I'm a GA virgin.

I'd like some insight from the eXPERIENCED GA populace.

Some tips to have the best U2 concert experience in the general admission area.

Line up, Entry, Comfort, whatever .....

Something you wished you had, did not have, had done, or had not done the last time you were in GA.

Thanx in advance for your time to respond

dohboy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I didn´t find tickets (GA) for the last two nights 30 and 31 in the general sale, still thinking what to do, because If I stay there will be from May 25 to June 1st.

In case I can't find a place to stay with a friend need hotel or hostel, any recommendations close to the venue ?. I been there twice in LA a couple of years ago

but never been in The Forum area.