Couldn't get GA for NYC - Beyond Bummed

DianeDella

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Upset at myself for letting my membership lapse and renewing on 9/09 - 1 day too late for eXPERIENCE group - still nada - but I will try til I leave for work at 1:15 - I will put the disappointment in perspective as I work a charitable event tonight for the Boys & Girls Club  - those with bigger problems than my not getting GA U2 tix......

• Subscriber

Beyond bummed also.  First time too that I could not get GA in a presale.......Kept trying for GA for all four nights, but nothing.....don't get it.   Then they gave me section 212 for $312 a ticket????  Why would I pay $312 to sit in the nosebleed section???  Finally took tickets for section 110, which they are saying are behind stage????  Wow, this stinks.

• Subscriber

Got my tickets for MSG.  One is a level 2 (saturday) and the other a red zone ticket (Wednesday).  I really was not wanting a red zone ticket but bought it anyway and hopefully will be able to just sneak into the GA area if I can.

Now I just hope my friends can get tickets come Monday.  Yeah, I was selfish and used my quota for myself.  Sucks going to a show on your own.

Edited by edy

• Subscriber

I couldn't get anything.  I got through several times. Even pulled up a pair of GA!  But every time I tried to purchase tickets an Error Occurred or the site Couldn't Process My Order.  Bummed doesn't even begin to describe.  I was a Propaganda member too and also let my membership lapse.  Feeling the burn! 

• Subscriber

Got my tickets for MSG.  One is a level 2 (saturday) and the other a red zone ticket (Wednesday).  I really was not wanting a red zone ticket but bought it anyway and hopefully will be able to just sneak into the GA area if I can.

Now I just hope my friends can get tickets come Monday.  Yeah, I was selfish and used my quota for myself.  Sucks going to a show on your own.

Pretty sure Red Zone gives you access to all of GA.