Couldn't get GA for NYC - Beyond Bummed

DianeDella

• Subscriber

Got my tickets for MSG.  One is a level 2 (saturday) and the other a red zone ticket (Wednesday).  I really was not wanting a red zone ticket but bought it anyway and hopefully will be able to just sneak into the GA area if I can.

Now I just hope my friends can get tickets come Monday.  Yeah, I was selfish and used my quota for myself.  Sucks going to a show on your own.

Damn, they got Redzone on Wednesday...Not exactly ideal, but I'm gonna try that

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Got my tickets for MSG.  One is a level 2 (saturday) and the other a red zone ticket (Wednesday).  I really was not wanting a red zone ticket but bought it anyway and hopefully will be able to just sneak into the GA area if I can.

Now I just hope my friends can get tickets come Monday.  Yeah, I was selfish and used my quota for myself.  Sucks going to a show on your own.

Damn, they got Redzone on Wednesday...Not exactly ideal, but I'm gonna try that

GONE..Now, i'm reaaaaly gettin pissed

• Subscriber

OP sorry for the trouble.  at least for your venue it's paper tickets and you can trade or buy from a fan.

Now, imagine you are in a city with all paperless.  HOW are you going to go to the show?

THIS PAPERLESS SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.  Big time.  I think NY is the freest venue due to a law in NY State that says a venue must offer a paper ticket.  Chi we have GA for a night.  What about if the wife says can't camp out like when we were young.  In the past I could trade them on U2.com adn I would get seats and someone would get GA for Chicago.  Now, how does it work?

Sorry for your troubles.  Wait till the troubles getting tickets in the after-market.

All U2 has done this tour is make it THE hardest tour to get tickets to at MOST venues.

• Subscriber

I live in NYC, go to lots of MSG shows, and would LOVE paperless tickets, rather than not getting anything good all morning but then 1000+ tickets are on StubHub that afternoon. No thanks... I'll take the hassle for the upside any day.

• Subscriber

I wish MSG had paperless tickets for GA, because then SCALPERS WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO BUY ALL THE TICKETS!!!!!!

This but I also know a couple people who operate 4, 5 even 6 subscribed accounts currently sitting on about 10-12 GA tickets each for MSG shows. It's not just the scalpers.

• Subscriber

Upset at myself for letting my membership lapse and renewing on 9/09 - 1 day too late for eXPERIENCE group - still nada - but I will try til I leave for work at 1:15 - I will put the disappointment in perspective as I work a charitable event tonight for the Boys & Girls Club  - those with bigger problems than my not getting GA U2 tix......

Great perspective !!! I too was disappointed...no GA either..   first time since ..well  never