Sign in to follow this  
conlonm1

Rear/Side Stage Seats Question

I saw a pic from someone on the aisle of 109 closest to 110. We will be loving it. (I am also in 110 row 8.) I don't think we will have any trouble seeing anything. And yes the circle stage is a b stage. Adam will come for a visit directly in front of us and Bono usually stops by there too once or twice.

I've never posted before, but I I've followed a lot of the boards - particularly the ones regarding the side/rear seating. I chose my seats during the presale and had a pretty good idea of where they were; however, I do admit that I had some concerns after reading comments.

I was at MSG last night - section 110, row 8, seats 13 & 14 - so closer to 111. I thought that the seats were awesome and the people around us seemed pleased as well. We were really close to the action on the main stage, and yes, we were sometimes looking at the bands' backs and sides, but they frequently turned around to recognize those of us on the sides and in the back. More than once, Bono came up on the risers and was just feet away from us. When they were on the B (or e) stage, they tended to face us, so that was not an issue either. We had a great view of the screen too, so we got the whole experience.

I would absolutely choose those tickets again. Wish I could post s picture for those with concerns, but haven't figured that out yet.

I've never posted before, but I I've followed a lot of the boards - particularly the ones regarding the side/rear seating. I chose my seats during the presale and had a pretty good idea of where they were; however, I do admit that I had some concerns after reading comments.

I was at MSG last night - section 110, row 8, seats 13 & 14 - so closer to 111. I thought that the seats were awesome and the people around us seemed pleased as well. We were really close to the action on the main stage, and yes, we were sometimes looking at the bands' backs and sides, but they frequently turned around to recognize those of us on the sides and in the back. More than once, Bono came up on the risers and was just feet away from us. When they were on the B (or e) stage, they tended to face us, so that was not an issue either. We had a great view of the screen too, so we got the whole experience.

I would absolutely choose those tickets again. Wish I could post s picture for those with concerns, but haven't figured that out yet.

thank you so much for your post.  that's definitely helpful info.  sounds like you had an awesome time.  cheers.

also thanks popfan for your thoughts as well. i think i'll be more than ok where i'm at.

Edited by chadp123

From Sec 111, Row 15, Seat 20, night 2 MSG.  Not the best of angles but the center screen was visible and acceptable to me.  Show was still phenomenal.  You'll have a better view angle from Sec 110.

post-308872-0-84451500-1437411396_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys! I've been on the fence about selling my Thursday night tix for months. Think I'll be fine in section 109.  Talk about a lot of angst for all of us because TM couldn't label those tickets properly from the beginning.  Now I can just relax and start getting excited :)

I went to chicago 1,2,and 3.On night one,i was second to the rail by mainstage and catwalk.It was amzing,first time seeing U2.On the second night i purposely came late,i was back on the floor and able to move with the band more and dance.After the first 2 shows i really wanted to go to the third show,since i would still be in town,about 530 pm ,i went to the boxoffice and asked if they had cheap nosebleeds,they sold me one for 30 dollars,directly center behind the stage,row 324,the very top.I could see all 3 stages,the band(not too well cause i have bad eyes),the screen i could see perfect,plus they had a little tv set up,which helped see the band better.It sounded great up there,i loved it,i think i got a real deal and a different perspective as i could see the door open under the stage and tech stuff.It was great.

Sign in to follow this