• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

For the ChI 2 show I noticed that there were sections on the lower (100 level) directly behind "i" stage that were completely empty. Maybe first 10 rows? I'm thinking they either didn't sell those or moved people? The upper bowls had people but not "sold out" levels - so wondering if they moved people out.

Was at center side, row 10, first show and upper corner for second. Both great perspectives, could actually see a more "complete" picture second show- although crowd had less energy around us 2nd show. Lots of people in front/behind us sitting (there were 6 of us that stayed standing the entire time- second show).

• Subscriber

They probably didn't sell those first couple rows (there was never anyone in them) because they were below the level of the stage. Notice the same on the first two rows off to the side of the stage. I was behind the I-stage last night and had just enough angle to see the main screen. I was kinda pissed going in about the seat location like alot of other people but I gotta admit that I ended up liking it. I have never been that close to the band and it really helped feeling the energy they produce. Yes I was staring at their backs alot of the time but they turned around enough to keep me happy. I actually found that I liked being behind them (and close)  a touch better than than when they were on the E-stage playing back in our direction from the opposite end of the arena.

All and all for what I was feeling going in I left happy. 

• Subscriber

They probably didn't sell those first couple rows (there was never anyone in them) because they were below the level of the stage. Notice the same on the first two rows off to the side of the stage. I was behind the I-stage last night and had just enough angle to see the main screen. I was kinda pissed going in about the seat location like alot of other people but I gotta admit that I ended up liking it. I have never been that close to the band and it really helped feeling the energy they produce. Yes I was staring at their backs alot of the time but they turned around enough to keep me happy. I actually found that I liked being behind them (and close)  a touch better than than when they were on the E-stage playing back in our direction from the opposite end of the arena.

what section were you in?

• Subscriber

what section were you in?

I was in 118 row 8. There was one row of people in front of me and then the other 6 were empty. The angle to the big screen was harsh but otherwise it worked out fine. 

I got my parents tickets for Boston Saturday Night. Same story- TM flipped the damn seating chart! Regardless, I am very disappointed. Does anyone have an opinion on how poor their seats will actually be? They are in Section 322, row 2. 

Not sure if the picture added as I am new to this. But Section 322 is one section off from being dead center. I certainly appreciate any input you guys can provide as this is my Dad's favorite band and I want to make sure he has a great time! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

hi all,

i have a ticket in section 110 row 4 for an MSG show.

i'm close to the end of the aisle, closer to section 109.

A few questions after I looked at the updated map on TM as I'm still a bit unclear:  

1. is section 110 on the end of the main stage setup (where larry is anchored)?  if so:

*   i assume i'm behind the band and they'll be facing the other direction?  does the band ever turn around or will i mostly be looking at their backs? 

*   do theymostly stay on the "main" stage, or do they go up/down the catwalk and perform from the catwalk often?

*   are there screens behind the band that will obstruct my view?

*   whats the little circle on the other end of the floor on the TM map?  is this a B stage?

2. will row 4 be a problem in general, regardless of which end is the main stage?  will i be too low to see the band onstage?

3. will i be able to see the screen hanging from the ceiling that runs the length of the venue?   or will i be too close in row 4, or too much to the side considering         i'm in sect 110?

Thank you very much in advance for any tips or advice!

Edited by chadp123