U2 MODERATORS-HELP

gertrude13

• Community Moderator

first: using all caps won't make us appear magically or quickly...

now, have in mind that there is a lot of activity. There is no other option but to exercise all possible patience available and keep trying...

some people have reported they have success by having several web browsers opened at the same time... for others, clearing cookies and cache does the trick. For some others using the TM mobile app has been succesful. Please try any of all of these...

Are there any general admission tickets left for any of the MSG shows? Also are there any lower price tickets (in pairs) left for any of the MSG shows???

It's possible that there are, but I can give you 100% assurances...

some people have had a pause of hours, and when trying they find GAs or Lower price tickets... be aware that your mileage will certainly vary...

Be also aware that by now, it will very very difficult to find pairs... not impossible, but very difficult...

• Subscriber

first: using all caps won't make us appear magically or quickly...

now, have in mind that there is a lot of activity. There is no other option but to exercise all possible patience available and keep trying...

some people have reported they have success by having several web browsers opened at the same time... for others, clearing cookies and cache does the trick. For some others using the TM mobile app has been succesful. Please try any of all of these...

Are there any general admission tickets left for any of the MSG shows? Also are there any lower price tickets (in pairs) left for any of the MSG shows???

It's possible that there are, but I can give you 100% assurances...

some people have had a pause of hours, and when trying they find GAs or Lower price tickets... be aware that your mileage will certainly vary...

Be also aware that by now, it will very very difficult to find pairs... not impossible, but very difficult...

So you don't know what tickets are left? Isn't this site in combination with ticketmaster having the pre-sale? Can't you look up what inventory is left?

• Community Moderator

So you don't know what tickets are left? Isn't this site in combination with ticketmaster having the pre-sale? Can't you look up what inventory is left?

No, I think you are confusing the role of the moderation team...

I don't know and I can't know how many tickets are left. I can't look up the inventory - We simply don't have access to that kind of information...

sorry about that...