Do youuuu feel loved?

• Subscriber

Hardly.  I'm thinking I hold onto my code for future dates to be added after Monday.  I'm pissed there's no GA's for Boston or NYC but not surprised.  There's no way there only playing two shows at the Fleet...We HAD better get pre-sale access to the new shows when they are issued...I think there's a chance NYC gets a few more as well...Make it right U2.com

• Community Manager

Hardly.  I'm thinking I hold onto my code for future dates to be added after Monday.  I'm pissed there's no GA's for Boston or NYC but not surprised.  There's no way there only playing two shows at the Fleet...We HAD better get pre-sale access to the new shows when they are issued...I think there's a chance NYC gets a few more as well...Make it right U2.com

its a possibility : http://www.u2.com/help

Q - If I don't use my pre-sale ticketing access code in presales for shows announced on December 3rd, will the code still be valid for use if/when other dates are announced - such as the Dublin shows, details of which are still to be revealed ?

A - Yes. Your un-used pre-sale ticketing access code will be valid to use if further shows are announced.

• Subscriber

its a possibility : http://www.u2.com/help

Q - If I don't use my pre-sale ticketing access code in presales for shows announced on December 3rd, will the code still be valid for use if/when other dates are announced - such as the Dublin shows, details of which are still to be revealed ?

A - Yes. Your un-used pre-sale ticketing access code will be valid to use if further shows are announced.

Thanks bigwave, its a bit of a gamble but I've seen this movie before.  In the meantime, i'll try my luck in mondays general onsale.

• Subscriber

It's all a HUGE gamble, from start to finish.  And I'm not a gambling girl. I'm a PARTY GIRL!  

Impossible, you cant claim to be a party girl without a lil gamblin in your life!:0

I'm not going to any of the shows. After 30+ years of seeing tours, I just don't have it in my anymore...I sure and the HELL will not pay for tickets. I get to see so many shows with my husband (he is an audio director) and the past couple of years have been amazing to see folks I hadnt seen in years. U2 is just too much trouble. I miss the old days and they aren't coming back when getting tickets was like no big deal, no drama, and the shows were great. The last couple of tours just made me sick, I wouldnt even go to the last one. I am not a brat or mean, I just cannot fathom being around that scene that goes with their tours. I think I will stick to the backstage at bands my husband use to tour with when he was in a band (oh Lord those days, thank God they are over) and give thanks that we can all see each other without the pressure of rushing off to the next venue. Yeah, get them out the door and trucks on the road but there is always time to visit. U2 is just too much drama for me...and snarky. Unless you are famous or rich they dont have time for anyone So on that note: I'll stay home and surf, they can go tour and I can watch it on youtube LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun everyone!

I'm not going to any of the shows. After 30+ years of seeing tours, I just don't have it in my anymore...I sure and the HELL will not pay for tickets. I get to see so many shows with my husband (he is an audio director) and the past couple of years have been amazing to see folks I hadnt seen in years. U2 is just too much trouble. I miss the old days and they aren't coming back when getting tickets was like no big deal, no drama, and the shows were great. The last couple of tours just made me sick, I wouldnt even go to the last one. I am not a brat or mean, I just cannot fathom being around that scene that goes with their tours. I think I will stick to the backstage at bands my husband use to tour with when he was in a band (oh Lord those days, thank God they are over) and give thanks that we can all see each other without the pressure of rushing off to the next venue. Yeah, get them out the door and trucks on the road but there is always time to visit. U2 is just too much drama for me...and snarky. Unless you are famous or rich they dont have time for anyone So on that note: I'll stay home and surf, they can go tour and I can watch it on youtube LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun everyone!

Yes, I have PMS today LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

Yes, I have PMS today LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ya Glorify the past when the future dries up", Its all good