No GA luck from Boston night 1..... :(

Superstar1976

i think the days of me going to see U2 are over.

When a fan like me whos been buying tickets for 30 years, cant score a GA ticket even with a paid presale code.... 3 computers and a phone attempting right at 12pm....

i was planning to see 4 boston shows and more, and now.... doesnt seem possible unless i have thousands of dollars to blow.   (first world problems!)

• Subscriber

Well, I hear ya, but thats why I bought the nosebleeds.  At least I'll be there, and its an arena with Huge stage, so not so bad.

When a fan like me whos been buying tickets for 30 years, cant score a GA ticket even with a paid presale code.... 3 computers and a phone attempting right at 12pm....

i was planning to see 4 boston shows and more, and now.... doesnt seem possible unless i have thousands of dollars to blow.   (first world problems!)

• Subscriber

I hear you! Same thing for me-fan of 32 years, with a presale code. I went on right before 12:00, unable to score anything but balcony for both nights.I'm still looking. Only balcony was available from the beginning-and I was only able to access thru "find tickets for me", not the map part..Now all of a sudden, I am able to access the map parts and of course GA showing "tickets not avaiable". S0-now I'm pressed to decide-do I spend $300 for a nosebleed seat by myself? so frustrating!

• Subscriber

After a lot of calling Fanfare and Ticketmaster, I was able to get 2 GAs for the second night in the presale, but couldn't get anything for the first night in the public sale, even while using the Ticketmaster app and going online immediately when the sale started. I do hope the band doesn't go with some arrangement of alternating setlists that would make Night 2 a show entirely of "classic hits" without any deep cuts or rarely performed songs.

Think they'll ever do "Acrobat" in an actual set? And how about some of their wide-eyed, innocent numbers such as "Gloria" that haven't seen the stage in years? I also harbor fantasies of Edge doing a solo acoustic rendition (perhaps with Larry providing xylophone tones at the right moments) of "Electrical Storm."

If only I could be a setlist consultant for a night. Heck, I'd throw in backing vocals and some guitar for free!