Sign in to follow this  
abf1970

There are lower level seats available for the NYC shows

As I'm frantically trying for GA, I am occasionally getting some great seats in Sec 115 for the first night for anyone who is looking for that.

I just can't shell out that much plus I'm trying to get 4 GA's. (2 now and 2 Monday)

Not to mention $312 is peanuts next to any of the lower level center seats that are thrown in with the VIP package (no choice) for $600 each.

Very irritating that TM always "upsales" you to these tickets regardless of what you ask for.  I either wanted RZ/GA or value seating. Since RZ/GA are gone, seems the glut of the expensive seats need to get sold off before can get to options on the other tiers.

As I'm frantically trying for GA, I am occasionally getting some great seats in Sec 115 for the first night for anyone who is looking for that.

I just can't shell out that much plus I'm trying to get 4 GA's. (2 now and 2 Monday)

No matter what, you won't be able to get more than 2 tix through the presale--that's the limit!  To get more, you'll have to try the public onsale (which will be a total zoo, for sure)

Sign in to follow this