Sign in to follow this  
THENEWYORKTONY

Ticket order confirmation canceled the next day

I dont think i can get more angry. After 2 hours I finally got 2 GA tickets on the 1st presale day only to find out they cancelled my order the next day. The order was processed with order#.25-168☆☆☆☆☆

WTF U2 fans getting screwed

I dont think i can get more angry. After 2 hours I finally got 2 GA tickets on the 1st presale day only to find out they cancelled my order the next day. The order was processed with order#.25-168☆☆☆☆☆

I'd have an anuerism

What exactly did the email say was the reason for cancelling? Was it a problem with your credit card possibly?

I have no idea. Ticketmaster purchase is on my bank statement but when i logged into my ticketmaster account my payment information is all of a sudden blank. I think this is it for me for trying to go to another U2 show. Im fed up

Don't just lay down and give up. If that happened to me I'd be calling them until I got through to a live person while also sending emails to them every hour on the hour asking them what happened.

I have no idea. Ticketmaster purchase is on my bank statement but when i logged into my ticketmaster account my payment information is all of a sudden blank. I think this is it for me for trying to go to another U2 show. Im fed up

so, do you know for sure that it was cancelled?   It could be that Ticketmaster is just in a massive glitch at the moment (probably a really, really good chance of that right now!!!)   Maybe call in and check??  

Sign in to follow this