Outrageous $312 for a seat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

In New York I am on the floor for $70 and there are many first level seats available for $70 and third level seats for as low as $35.  You don't have to purchase Best Available.

• Subscriber

I think their point was that at this point (for the most part) the only remaining tix in presale are of the $312 kind.

We all would love to be in the same situation as you and get those $70 ($86 after fees) GA tix.

• Subscriber

It's a legit gripe.  That said, U2 isn't alone. 

When I saw the price for Stones, Who and Fleetwood Mac tix I had to laugh - insane!  When you have bands that cross multiple generations they can get more cash for tix than ever before.  It's a simply a larger pool of paying (and wealthier) fans. 

Ahh, for the good 'ol days when tix cost 10-bucks. 

• Subscriber

I always relied on U2 to have a fair ticket price.   I can't be on the floor short as I am when someone stands in front of me I see nothing. 

The Who tickes where $154 at MSG   And Packages don't even have a meet and greet, just the chance to be in a drawing for a backstage pass.

Oh well  guess I won't see them again and this maybe my last chance not getting any younger

Because of these prices, this will be the first tour I miss since 1984. Unless I win some or find some for face value (or within 40 dollars) I can't justify paying these prices. I tried getting in early but all I was offered was $312 dollar seats. 

Archived