Outrageous $312 for a seat

• Subscriber

Because of these prices, this will be the first tour I miss since 1984. Unless I win some or find some for face value (or within 40 dollars) I can't justify paying these prices. I tried getting in early but all I was offered was $312 dollar seats. 

This will be the first tour I miss since April 1, 1985 the first time they played the Garden. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Does anyone think we will be seeing more shows?

Seems to be very wide gaps between shows.

Don't think the prices will change unless they do Stadiums and they would have to do it in the summer or earlier fall

• Subscriber

I agree that it's frustrating to see such high prices during the presale but why not give it a shot on Monday during the regular presale when you get can upper level seats for $30 plus fees? 

• Subscriber

I agree that it's frustrating to see such high prices during the presale but why not give it a shot on Monday during the regular presale when you get can upper level seats for $30 plus fees? 

Did you ever sit in the upper level of MSG. Awful

• Subscriber

Its interesting to me that I haven't seen any of those 30 buck tickets avail during the pre-sale.  Sold out?..really?....I cant help but be a lil skeptical about those...Its nice to have your range read $30-300 for marketing, but how many 30's are there really in each venue?...500-2k outta 21,000?......whatever   

• Subscriber

Did you ever sit in the upper level of MSG. Awful

Yes, and truly...it wasn't bad. Its not like this is a play or sports game...it is a concert and if you can hear the music and celebrate being there at all.

This is my first U2 concert and I'm truly thankful to have the opportunity...I don't even know where my seats are but if they are in nosebleed...I will make the most of it and have fun.