Larger Sized Tour Merchandise Please!

• Subscriber

Longtime U2 fans aren't all skinny jeans and baby-doll t-shirt types.

Some of us are deep into our middle age, and have the accompanying few extra pounds that goes with that "change of life."

I beg. I plead. I implore. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! Make sure to stock the merch booths with XXL sized t-shirts and above.

My concert going habits have fallen off in recent years. But when I go, I've noticed that few, if any, of the bands actually accommodate the larger fans. (I'm looking at you, The Cure and The National).

The largest shirts at most shows these days seems to be a (laughable) XL, that, of course, shrinks on the first wash.

Please remedy this on the iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE tour.

Please.

• Subscriber

I would also suggest more options in T-shirts for female fans. I look kinda stupid wearing a men's T-shirt. Please? Thanks!

I would suggest scoop / modest V-neck

Edited by charov

• 5 months later...
  • Subscriber

Because we're so close to the opening show, I'm just going to reiterate what I said back in December.

PLEASE STOCK BIGGER SIZES OF TOUR MERCHANDISE!!!

The trend to only service the "tiny" at concerts has continued over the last few months.

Please reverse this U2. Please.

• Subscriber

^^^ how did you get the picture on the forum please.

Hi jadmix

open "more reply option" down right, then you can upload pic from your comp, or from the sky if you want. :)

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Just as I feared, the merchandise tables at the United Center were practically devoid of XXL clothing.

I went to 4 different tables to try to find any men's shirt in XXL. The only shirts available were the standard black-and-white bed shot with tour dates on the back.

And WARNING: the shirts are American Apparel GARBAGE. They run small. The material is thin as hell. The XXL on me was like slipping a spandex wet suit over my chest. One wash and this shirt is a goner.

And CRAZY PRICED. I love the $5 up-charge for a shirt that's barely larger than an XL.

Thanks for not listening U2.