Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

POLITE NOTICE - ON THE MISUSE OF CODES

Ok I'm worried now. I had to try for like 6 hours to get my second tik. The first one happened in the fist minute

But I kept trying and trying hoping to get Ga and finally got a seat

But here is the hitch

Got an email from TM saying both my tiks are on hold saying they are checking to see if all orders were legit

Here is some text from email:

"whether you're printing, going mobile, getting them in the mail, or planning on in-store pickup! This temporary delivery delay just gives us time to run routine checks that ensure all fans get a fair shot at seats, like confirming every buyer is a fan and not a bot, making sure everyone sticks to the ticket limit, etc. "

Did I do something wrong ? I purchased 2 total tiks with my code???!

if they cancel (hopefully they won't) - send me a PM and we will pass up to LN

Sent you a message....you are not going to believe what happened today.....

One real important question I haven't seen answered anywhere yet is:  When can I rest assured that I actually am getting the tickets I think I am getting? 

My CC has been billed.  I have gotten an email from TM.  My TM account shows they are there.  I've printed every receipt and screen shot known to exist that makes it look Iike I'm going to get a ticket.

When will TM decide I'm not a robot, or a scalper, or that some electrons somewhere got their orbits out of sorts - and I really get to keep the tickets I think I have?  Will I get an email in 2 months that says - oops, you've been disqualified for using your code (in)correctly because you typed it in at the wrong speed.

After all, one day I'm going to need to buy a plane ticket since I don't really want to drive the 1500 miles to the concert.  (That and my wife is going to kill me if I keep looking at this stuff every hour).

"Are You Gonna Wait Forever" to know if you have a ticket?

Edited by Veritastheviper

One real important question I haven't seen answered anywhere yet is:  When can I rest assured that I actually am getting the tickets I think I am getting? 

My CC has been billed.  I have gotten an email from TM.  My TM account shows they are there.  I've printed every receipt and screen shot known to exist that makes it look Iike I'm going to get a ticket.

When will TM decide I'm not a robot, or a scalper, or that some electrons somewhere got their orbits out of sorts - and I really get to keep the tickets I think I have?  Will I get an email in 2 months that says - oops, you've been disqualified for using your code (in)correctly because you typed it in at the wrong speed.

After all, one day I'm going to need to buy a plane ticket since I don't really want to drive the 1500 miles to the concert.  (That and my wife is going to kill me if I keep looking at this stuff every hour).

"Are You Gonna Wait Forever" to know if you have a ticket?

I am guessing we are clear if CC is charged and tickets are now printable, which is now the case for my tickets.

A hugh thanks to bigwave and LN!  My one ticket has been uncancelled and is now confirmed for the first Boston show.

I see around the zoo legit orders cancelled by mistake. Dear BW can you tell us if misuse of presale codes have been punished?

I see around the zoo legit orders cancelled by mistake. Dear BW can you tell us if misuse of presale codes have been punished?

following up all reports monica, both ways... thanks

So just to get a clarification, I bought two tix during the presale. then i bought four tix during the public onsale. i should be o.k.?

So just to get a clarification, I bought two tix during the presale. then i bought four tix during the public onsale. i should be o.k.?

Yes.

just got off the phone with TM. woman was very pleasant, she actually lifted the delay for both orders over the phone. physical tickets in hand now!

I put my code in, found out there was no GA tickets left, backed out back into the waiting room, entered code again got to the ticket thing and then had to lock my iPad because teacher was coming (I bought tickets in class because I'm rock n roll) that backed me out into waiting room because I ran out of time...i then had to type in code again and I eventually purchased tickets on my third time trying

Is this OK?

You rock man!

Sign in to follow this