GA Toronto prices - $46.50/$82.50

• Subscriber

I am just wondering - WERE there in fact $46.50 tickets?  The two times that I did get GA tickets in my 'cart' before TM crashed on me I only pulled up $82.50 tickets. 

Just curious if the $46.50 GA tickets actually existed, or are just a myth to raise our frugal hopes.

• Subscriber

I would guess the $46.50 price referred to the top level seats and not GA?

That might be possible, but that was one of the options when I unselected all the seats and choose only GA. 

I have been to shows where paying an extra fee for GA allowed you early admission - otherwise I don't see how they could fairly charge different amounts for a GA ticket.  Not that venues or TM are overly interested in fairness . . .

• Subscriber

Doesn't make sense--the GA are clearly only the c. $80 tix; the cheaper ones are high up behind the band, etc. (i.e., non-GA) That's that.

I think you are right - must just be a TM mistake, not that they would ever mess anything up! 

• Subscriber

This makes sooo much sense now! I couldn't figure out why my tickets SAID they were GA, but I paid $82. I'm OK with the price, just didn't understand. Also, for anyone wondering, Ticketmaster told me this morning they DON'T KNOW yet if these are all standing GA and the seat numbers are just for inventory, or if there were will actually be seats on the floor.