A REAL U2 Tour Question

P.CANTu2

Alright so I might be going to the show in Washington D.C. or maybe buying tickets to the show in D.C. but I might be going to see my family in Dublin in July.So I was thinking about buying tickets for the Croke Park performance when they go on sale (If I decided to go during that time period). So my question is,even though I live in the states can I still buy tickets through U2.com with my presale code for the location at Croke Park? Will they get shipped to me herein Virginia? I called FanFire and they told me that I could buy tickets to the Croke Park event but I could only buy 4 tickets rather than 8 tickets here inthe U.S.? The guy on the phone sounded like he was unsure . . . anyways I bet I'm the only one who's ran into this predicament but if anyone has anyfeedback or information. Get at me.

• Subscriber

For the Vertigo tour I bought tickets for the Croke Park show. They did ship them to the US. (I live in MD). THe only difference back then was you only got onepresale code to use for 2 tickets. That was it. So, I can't say for sure with the new rule how many times you can use the presale code betweeninternational and national shows. But, I didn't have any problems getting my tickets mailed to the US.

Oh ok cool, yeah the guy on the phone told me that it can only be used once if you purchase tickets for a show in Europe. So I'm assuming that you can usethe presale code multiple times in the U.S.?

As long as they get shipped to me here in VA I should be okay. I could always try ticketmaster.ie but I don't know how quick tickets will go and if theseat selection will be as good as what U2.com members get . . . . do you know if certain tickets get randomly selected to get up into the"bombshelter" as they did in the Vertigo Tour?

Why is it always so complicated to get places for U2 concerts?

Is it normal that members of your U2 community make such a business with these places?

thousands of places have been bought just to make money... such a shame!

Look at ebay to see what I mean. Aren't you rich enough to try to sell places in another way?

The french angry man ( remember Paris the 12 of july 1998, I didn't bug you...)