Subscription - Worth Paying it For Presales? Other benefits? (Merged)

Anici_2

To me, it was totally not worth the money spent to be in the pre-sale: I couldn't get a GA to any of the 2 (what a joke! ) concerts i really wanted (NY, Chicago)... With this much effort (being at 10:00:00am EST all ready with account info filled in etc etc hitting the presale and trying and trying and trying for hours) and still not getting ANY of the more coveted shows, I could have just saved my money and hit the general sale (and use that $85 for another GA ticket)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

It was a complete joke. Got in first and had two 2 red zone tickets in my basket straight away. Then when I went to confirm the purchase, the site just timed out. Since then I've being trying constantly over the four dates but only getting seats up on the top levels. Complete waste of money for this pre-sale.

SAME HERE!

very upset. i had three computers going, right at 12 and no GA at all.

i couldnt get them to any cities...

waste of $50. and i know it was for site content too. but honestly they marketed the subscription very hard prior to the presale, knowing fans would buy. i cant imagine how many subscriptiosn they sold in the last 48 hours.

and it got me nothing.

• Subscriber

I know how you feel. Still trying now with some hope even for 1st floor seating but the website still cant even process my request.

Honestly, its the pre-sale codes that only makes the subscription worth while. Content on the website is very poor and often doesn't get updated for weeks. Thats why I left my membership lapse.

• Community Moderator

SAME HERE!

very upset. i had three computers going, right at 12 and no GA at all.

i couldnt get them to any cities...

waste of $50. and i know it was for site content too. but honestly they marketed the subscription very hard prior to the presale, knowing fans would buy. i cant imagine how many subscriptiosn they sold in the last 48 hours.

and it got me nothing.

Nowhere does it say that the code is good for GA, it says 2 tickets, but not specific price points or seats.  That's the risk you take.

• Subscriber

Ah loyalty is a sadly dying trait in these days of hyper communication.Pity.

Why cause its too much to ask for a service fit for purpose?

Oh no, it's absolutely fine to ask for that. Gets busy in here at ticket time - but certain users are rubbishing the site, generally those who rarely visit the site - hardly fair. The world is so wanting.

That was my point, and not aimed at any individual, just a view of what I've been reading over the past 48hrs. Some users with 2 posts think 'THIS SITE IS A JOKE!' - deary me. lol

• Community Moderator

Ah loyalty is a sadly dying trait in these days of hyper communication.Pity.

Why cause its too much to ask for a service fit for purpose?

Oh no, it's absolutely fine to ask for that. Gets busy in here at ticket time - but certain users are rubbishing the site, generally those who rarely visit the site - hardly fair. The world is so wanting.

That was my point, and not aimed at any individual, just a view of what I've been reading over the past 48hrs. Some users with 2 posts think 'THIS SITE IS A JOKE!' - deary me. lol

And some people who just joined yesterday think they should have front row.  deary me too.....