Percentage change of getting GA in public sale

• Subscriber

Tried during the experience sale and code was locked.....tried again today and no luck.....need to get a GA for NY or Chicago to save travel and lodging costs......I assume im hosed.....I think last tour of the five shows I went to I managed to get one GA ticket during a general sale....im sure the bots and brokers are geering up.....Just wondering how much luck other people have had during the general sale getting GA's

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Tried during the experience sale and code was locked.....tried again today and no luck.....need to get a GA for NY or Chicago to save travel and lodging costs......I assume im hosed.....I think last tour of the five shows I went to I managed to get one GA ticket during a general sale....im sure the bots and brokers are geering up.....Just wondering how much luck other people have had during the general sale getting GA's

I don't get it?  Code locked?  Meaning, you got screwed out of using your code or you never had one to begin with?  If you didn't get to use your code then you have a beef but otherwise I'm not sure what you mean.  GA's are all gone for all shows at this point that I can see.

• Subscriber

Got 2 GA's for Boston 1 with Experience code. Friend tried for GA's with innocence code for the same show. There were no GA's at all. They might release more if they figure out stage, fire codes, allow more people on the floor but my guess is they already did that. :(