Do you think U2 will play some of their old songs on 2015 tour?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Ah...yes. This could be like ZooTV, where they start with 6 or 7 from Somgs of Innocence, then dig into thei catalog, with encores from Songs of Experience... Oh... And please finally play Acrobat. We can dream out loud!

• Subscriber

My sense is the new songs will be Miracle,Wave, Song for Someone, Volcano, and maybe Iris, Cedarwood, then you have the musts of Streets, Pride, WOWY,Beautiful Day, One. That should leave you about 15 others that I think will vary by night. I know Bono has always wanted to re-sing the Boy album after he "learned" to sing. So some Innocence and a night of Boy would be quite interesting.

• Subscriber

I hope they perform some of the earliest stuff! It would be relevant to the theme, since the songs from the new album are written are written about that time and the years leading up to it. I would like to hear the Electric Co. and Stories For Boys!! And some of the other early stuff that wasn't on Boy! Like Life On A Distant Planet, even just a snippet of it. I don't know if they're that proud of some of those songs now, since they wrote them when they were only just starting to learn, but I bet many of us would love to hear them live again!

• Subscriber

I think it's safe to say that there will be a handful of "classics" tossed in the setlist. I think I'll die if they perform "All I Want is You"

That song is one of my favorites! 

• Subscriber

I think it's safe to say that there will be a handful of "classics" tossed in the setlist. I think I'll die if they perform "All I Want is You"

That song is one of my favorites! 

It was very nearly our wedding song. But then a few weeks before we heard Here, There, Everywhere by The Beatles and it just seemed perfect for us.

Archived