I promise you the problems are with Ticketmaster not U2.com

• Subscriber

I completely understand why people are frustrated that they didn't get the tickets they wanted but I can confidently state that it is not the fault of this site.

I've tried for a couple of other major concerts this year and somehow Ticketmaster seems to always have these problems with the highest demand events.

It stinks because you'd think they would eventually learn from their mistakes, but as they're pretty much the "only game in town" I suppose they don't have much incentive to improve. (It sure would have been nice if Pearl Jam had won their battle with Ticketmaster back in the nineties).

Just a friendly reminder that folks ought to direct their frustration where it really belongs rather than at people who are just trying to help!

• Subscriber

I think the majority of people would agree with you on that. People are fustrated and rightly so with ticketmaster.

Twice I had red zone tickets in my basket and on both occassion I timed out. Now i'm in a situation do I wait till monday and chance it again, or use my code for tickets I can probably get on general sale.

• Subscriber

I think the majority of people would agree with you on that. People are fustrated and rightly so with ticketmaster.

Twice I had red zone tickets in my basket and on both occassion I timed out. Now i'm in a situation do I wait till monday and chance it again, or use my code for tickets I can probably get on general sale.

Ugh. Sorry to hear that. I was actually pleasantly surprised to get GAs myself. Timed out for me 6 times before finally working on the 7th try.

• Subscriber

Ugh. Sorry to hear that. I was actually pleasantly surprised to get GAs myself. Timed out for me 6 times before finally working on the 7th try.

Glad to hear it worked out for you.

Said I'd try get red zone tickets this time around as a treat to my girlfriend, after making her camp outside the stade de france the night before on the last concert. But I'm sure i'll pick up something if not monday some other time.

• Subscriber

Said I'd try get red zone tickets this time around as a treat to my girlfriend, after making her camp outside the stade de france the night before on the last concert. But I'm sure i'll pick up something if not monday some other time.

Good luck!

I kind of did the reverse. Red Zone auction in Atlanta '09 wasn't outrageous but NY this time was about triple the price of GAs. If you CAN manage GAs somewhere I see a ton of people pointing out that due to the long stage stretching across the floor camping out this time may not be necessary. It almost looks like they're out "360ing" the 360 shows!

• Subscriber

Good luck!

I kind of did the reverse. Red Zone auction in Atlanta '09 wasn't outrageous but NY this time was about triple the price of GAs. If you CAN manage GAs somewhere I see a ton of people pointing out that due to the long stage stretching across the floor camping out this time may not be necessary. It almost looks like they're out "360ing" the 360 shows!

Ye I was looking at the GA for NY, with the small court size and long stage it looks like people will be right up close. Will try for GA and red zone for NY at first, and if that doesnt work will take anything.