Ticketmaster Phone App - For Blackberry?

• Subscriber

I realize most people have iPhones or similar so getting the Ticketmaster app was easy...but for the Blackberry holdouts out there....has anyone had any luck downloading a Ticketmaster app for Blackberry phones (US)? I'm trying to prepare myself for tomorrow's general sale as I have no doubt this will be a better way to go than the website. Thanks in advance!

• Subscriber

Thanks a million - I had tried those links previously....unfortunately the Ticketmaster link went to just a homepage with no TM app available...and the Crackberry link went to a page that doesn't exist. I'm starting to think from what I've been reading online that the TM app 'disappeared' from Blackberry two years ago and was never replaced. Thanks for the info and the wishes! Hopefully Ticketmaster will get their act together for tomorrow. Best of luck to you as well! :-)

• Subscriber

I have a Blackberry and was able to use 'Snap' to load Android version of Ticketmaster, but it wasn't very good. I just used website on Z10's browser for pre-sale on Thursday and worked like a charm...

• Subscriber

I don't have the Blackberry 10...I have a Curve 9315...I'm pretty sure Snap is only for the 10 but I'll look into it. I did try my browser to try to use Ticketmaster on my phone without any luck. My phone just might not be built for this type of transaction unfortunately...but hopefully TM's site will be tomorrow! Thanks so much for your help.

• Subscriber

Thanks a million - I had tried those links previously....unfortunately the Ticketmaster link went to just a homepage with no TM app available...and the Crackberry link went to a page that doesn't exist. I'm starting to think from what I've been reading online that the TM app 'disappeared' from Blackberry two years ago and was never replaced. Thanks for the info and the wishes! Hopefully Ticketmaster will get their act together for tomorrow. Best of luck to you as well! :-)

Thank you! I hope you get your ticket!!!!

• Subscriber

Thank you! I hope you get your ticket!!!!

Thanks - you too! Best of luck!! :)