New Shows? / Added / When / How Discussion (MERGED)

• Subscriber

Assuming they add shows tomorrow are they going to release the new shows and tickets right away or have another round of presales?  They have extra days after shows and im guessing they are going to wait until the first two days are sold before they add another two days.  I just cant see them going on tour and having four shows in the month of June and not adding anything.

If I remember back to the 360 ticket release they added shows during the public sale for each leg and then had another presale when an additional leg would come along.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Im sure tomorrow will be an adventure....Hope they add shows with a presale....I like how they have the tickets locked down more, must be giving the scalpers fits...

• Subscriber

It wouldn't be fair for the one who used the presale code to get tickets for any of the shows announced, I think the best is let the fans to get extra tickets (2 again) for any of the new shows to be announce.. 

• Subscriber

As far as I remember on previous tours, Elevation, Vertigo, 360 the extra dates have just appeared throughout the day, so unfortunately you really have to take the day off work and sit at the computer awaiting  that moment.

It's a bit of a nightmare but the good thing a lot less people dedicate a day to watching a website !!!  So you can normally find it easier to get GA's for instance.

• Subscriber

It wouldn't be fair for the one who used the presale code to get tickets for any of the shows announced, I think the best is let the fans to get extra tickets (2 again) for any of the new shows to be announce.. 

The extra nights are put on for the people who didn't get tickets in the onsale the first time around, if we've already used our presale codes then we already have tickets. In 360 we only got 1 presale code per year.

• Subscriber

If I was a betting man, I'd put $312 on them adding four more MSG shows.  There were rumors before they even officially announced the tour that there would be 8 shows.  An astute fan posted in another thread that there is a break in the sequence of the ID numbers for the shows, that indicates that there will be the 8 shows.

• Subscriber

I hope this is true because it makes a lot more GAs available IF they give us another code which I am hoping they do.  I hope so because it sounds like a lot of fans were not able to get GAs this time round and the presale was a disaster with Ticketmaster.

Archived