Sign in to follow this  
~Van~

Sold out London?

Are they sold out? :( :( :(

I can't find one single ticket for Sunday or Monday...I am so so upset.  

V~

No GA for the show on oct 30th but buying one at a time other kinds are available. that's the only date i tried

Edited by monica martino

I tried to get GA tickets on AXS, and the best available cheap tickets on Ticketmaster. Both for Friday 30th.

No luck on AXS (no tickets available), but I got a couple of 'nosebleed' tickets from Ticketmaster.

This was at 09:05 though -- I got into the queue at 09:00 on the dot. There's certainly a chance that all tickets were sold out within 5-10 minutes, that would not be unusual, especially for a non-stadium venue.

Edited by DaveyWavey

London has seated tickets, i can see them.

Which date?  I need two Sunday or Monday.  Thanks!

Keep trying, some people have had to have multiple browsers open, good luck!

GA wasn't sold out in pre-sale, I managed to get 2 for 26th this morning, I just looked and half of GA is still highlighted for 26th and all highlighted for 25th, obviously I didn't go all the way through, don't want to clog up the system, but that's what it showed me

I managed to get myself a GA ticket for the 26th through Axs.  I was kept waiting in the waiting room for 10 minutes past the onsale time so i wasn't very hopeful. Originally tried to get a ticket for Friday but nothing was coming up. On my 3rd attempt for GA on the 26th, one came up at about 9.20! Very happy!  I think they may be drip feeding the GA'S so keep trying. Don't give up hope. Couldn't see standing at all on ticketmaster.

Sign in to follow this