Sign in to follow this  
~Van~

Sold out London?

I only got offered level 4 for 165 quid. so rejected that. Got GA for other date in presale will have to do for now.

Keep trying celia, if they are drip feeding you may get lucky 

I got 4 GA:s for the 30th :D Guess I had the ticket gods on my side!

4? Two were mine :P

I got 2 GAs for the 29 on AXS through their app.  Was in waiting room about 8.50 and got through about 9.10 to purchase. Wuh hoo!!

Had multiple devices set up like a military operation ready for 9am and managed to get seated tickets for 30th to go with my two presale ones for 25th. Well chuffed I can see the whole innocence + experience shows. Good luck everyone

GA wasn't sold out in pre-sale, I managed to get 2 for 26th this morning, I just looked and half of GA is still highlighted for 26th and all highlighted for 25th, obviously I didn't go all the way through, don't want to clog up the system, but that's what it showed me

half of GA is still highlighted for the 30th but then it says you not available

I got 2 GAs for the 29 on AXS through their app.  Was in waiting room about 8.50 and got through about 9.10 to purchase. Wuh hoo!!

I think that was they key, being in the waiting room nice and early, I went in at 8.30 to be on the safe side and was checked out by 9.02.

Let us know how it goes guys, good luck

GA wasn't sold out in pre-sale, I managed to get 2 for 26th this morning, I just looked and half of GA is still highlighted for 26th and all highlighted for 25th, obviously I didn't go all the way through, don't want to clog up the system, but that's what it showed me

half of GA is still highlighted for the 30th but then it says you not available

Ah so looks like you can't trust the diagram...what a nightmare!

Sign in to follow this