Whoa, whoa! First of all that's 22K for two tickets, not one. I'm sure nobody would pay for these seats either unless, it included the actual seats signed by the band.

I don't mind people make money off of tickets, say up to double face value. It would be a great way for a person to go to a concert basically free for the risk of selling another at twice the cost. Some people wouldn't have a problem paying that. The reason I posted here, is so that fans could see what happens to those tickets they couldn't get. After reading through some of these posts, I don't feel that it's right for someone to buy blocks of seats and then price adjust them through eBay, until they can sell them at a price that is three or more times face value. Those are $72 tickets. Is it fair that nobody could get them from ticketmaster, even though they sit for minutes to hours in queues at a chance for one? Yet, someone has eight of them, coincidently all in the same row, and sells them each for a low $200-300?

Hey, I get some people do this for income as ticket brokers. I understand the marketing aspect of it as well. Just seems like there should be a better way for a fan than sits for hours on a computer to have a chance at a ticket, as well a die-hard fan shouldn't have to pay hundreds for a cheap seat in the nose bleed section.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Those could all be subscriber seats to season pass holders for whatever sports team plays there. They often get a chance to buy their block of seats for other events in advance, too. Plus, I worked at a company that had a box in a stadium, and whenever bands played there, you could buy the whole box from them at some flat rate, if you wanted it.

• Subscriber

Tier 3 at the United Center is not season pass territory. 

The glassed-in boxes and the seats outside or near those boxes, sure.  

But not the nosebleeds at the top of the venue.

• Subscriber

I didn't think it was possible to resell a Red Zone ticket.

I had thought this as well. Can someone confirm that Redzone tickets are not able to be transferred to someone else if you have to miss the show?

And if so, how could someone sell them on ebay then?

here is the helpful message I sent to these sellers:

The eBay listing guidelines clearly state that the ticket must be available for dispatch within 30 days of the listing or auction ending. This means that your listing is in violation of ebay listing guidelines, and therefore I have taken the time and trouble to report your listing.

Have a nice day - may I suggest stubhub?

Edited by ourmaninbananas
  • Subscriber

I didn't think it was possible to resell a Red Zone ticket.

There is a SELL button on the Ticketmaster site for my Red Zone ticket. But, reselling on Ticketmaster doesn't count, I'm sure. ;-)

I have sold non-transferable VIP tickets to other shows through Ticketmaster, as well. But you can't usually sell them anywhere else.