Come on ticketmaster

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

NYC tix, 15 min wait, 7 min wait, 15min wait, 7 min wait. App is just spinning.

Anyone have any luck?

Nope. Same here, looking for NYC tix.  I get the changing times and that there is nothing available. Even with best available chosen and looking for 1 ticket. 

• Subscriber

I'm on 3 different devices trying for 3 different MSG dates, and all of them are spinning and spinning and spinning... WTF, TM?!!

I did pull one GA when I tried Best Avail, but threw it back because I can't hack GA. I'm willing to pay for an actual seat. This shouldn't be so difficult.

• Subscriber

I'm on 3 different devices trying for 3 different MSG dates, and all of them are spinning and spinning and spinning... WTF, TM?!!

I did pull one GA when I tried Best Avail, but threw it back because I can't hack GA. I'm willing to pay for an actual seat. This shouldn't be so difficult.

4 devices here. nothing but spinning. this is just stupid. if only pearl jam had succeeded in their attempts to bring ticketbastard to their knees years ago!

• Subscriber

Nothing here. The App told me that there were no available GA. On the web page it started in waiting tiime 10 minutes, when it got to 1 minute it went back to 15 minutes and has stayed there for 5 minutes. Same history as always for ticketscalper.com

Archived