Sign in to follow this  
Nawlins

Come on ticketmaster

Finally got through for Weds at MSG, sec 116! Now trying for Thursday while my other devices spin....everything is at 15min or more now and not changing. :-(

Four Computers and 2 phones working here trying to get tickets in NYC

Got Zilch

Edited by Gjachts

same here - got through for last few rows corner MSG and threw them back - spinning wheels of doom on 3 devices

Edited by nitz1

same here - got through for last few rows corner MSG and threw them back - spinning wheels of doom on 3 devices

next time I'll take those!

This is how it always goes for any Ticketmaster presale, general on sale, sales of any kind. Because Ticketmaster servers cannot manage the overwhelming response for big name acts like U2. This literally happens every time. It's very annoying and totally lame but there isn't anything we can do about it, except keep trying to get through, unfortunately.

Toronto July 7th .. i actually got 2 ga on presale and today tried for 2 more for my boss. got the 2 118's and tried again to see what was available as i taught GA was sold out but said i would chance it. and got the 2 GA's. Obviously to me i want the GA's sbecause of the price. So how do i get the 118's back to ticketmaster?

ticketbastards are doing it on purpose...been waiting for 15 minutes since 19 minutes ago!...all i need is one ticket for sunday GA. if anyone can sell me that please do so.

yep I used 3, spin spin down to 1 min online then back to 15...finally pulled some from the app about 20 min in. Night 2 MSG section 113 row 14.

I now kind of wished I had just abused my codes like everyone else :-P

Oh well, guess I just saved myself a buttload of money...

Hope to get more shows announced- SHHHH U2.com - announce it here and Nowhere else! 

Sign in to follow this