• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

wow...just did a practice run for general vancouver night 2.  chose phoenix as I have to think that is the softest market.  got in at 10am on the nose.  nothing available.  except for resale tickets of course.  hilarious.

that  U2.com membership was $50 well spent.  the general sale is a joke.

• Subscriber

Just got two tickets in section 213 for MSG on Wed July 22 through the ticketmaster app. I went from looking for 4 tix to looking for 2. Nothing coming up for 4, but singles and doubles starting coming up so I grabbed them.

Whats up with these ridiculous prices on this re sell thing on Ticketmaster ?  Do people really think they can get that much or do people really pay that ?

I have a hard time understanding how a legit ticket agency can actually do that legally on their website (regardless of who sets the price).  I know its likely related to "if i can beat em, might as well join them"…scalpers that is.

But still….seriously ?

People that desperate to pay those numbers?

It's one thing to offer the tickets for those prices, but another thing to buy them!

Scalpers ony have a ob because people buy those tickets.

I'm a huge fan, but won't pay that crazy prices!

There are other ways to make sure your attending at least one show.

• Subscriber

Whats up with these ridiculous prices on this re sell thing on Ticketmaster ?  Do people really think they can get that much or do people really pay that ?

I have a hard time understanding how a legit ticket agency can actually do that legally on their website (regardless of who sets the price).  I know its likely related to "if i can beat em, might as well join them"…scalpers that is.

But still….seriously ?

Yeah, they are offering "platinum" seats that are not reseller tickets in section 102 and 103 (118 dollar seats) for $400-$450.

• Subscriber

I got fed up and shelled out $312 for a 17th row ticket in section 105!  The only plus is it's seat 1.  I now have tickets for all four MSG shows.  Two level 2 seats, one level 1 seat and a red zone ticket.  I will also be buying a Charlie Brown Christmas tree and my family can expect soap on a rope for Christmas.

• Subscriber

So many fans in here trying with no luck yet tickets are for resale on ticketmaster and the top price is over $10,000.  I'll swipe my card, do a jig with no prior knowledge how, dance naked out on the street, fast for days, etc, etc, to put a stop to scalping.  $10,000 a seat and ticketmaster has them on their site while in the window above, it says no tickets available to those currently searching.

If ticketmaster wants to allow resale then they should put a cap on how much a person can increase the price.  This is ridiculous.  Fricking scalpers.

• Subscriber

For what its worth , MSG for WED nite is still available on app - 200 levels cheap and expensive keep coming up - other shows show sold out

Edited by nitz1