Sign in to follow this  
JCF

US General Sale luck?

Everyone, don't bother with your laptop and the website--PLEASE use the app and keep trying!  After an initial UGH wait, I got and released about 5 sets of tickets on my phone and ipad before I got what I wanted, lower deck single seat.  Fifteen minutes later, my laptop is still spinning and finally after about 40 minutes gave me a nosebleed seat.  So, if they add more shows or you're still trying, KEEP TRYING on your phone or ipad and throw away your laptop pronto!

Try the app, you'll have much better luck than if you are on the website, and keep trying!  

KEEP TRYING on your phone or ipad and throw away your laptop pronto!

Can't I keep it to do other things?!

KEEP TRYING! I just found 200-level tickets at MSG for Wednesday. (There are also "Premium" seats if you can afford 'em)

Careful when using your phone because if you lock it or exit the app while it's searching you will lose your tickets!

Keep trying folks.  Still getting offers of good seats at MSG for Sunday July 19 show.

I had better luck using the website vs the app today. The app was saying Phoenix 1 was sold out on the first try, but I got two GA's the first try via the website. The opposite was true when I used my fanclub code for the Phoenix 2 date.

Anyways, I'm very pleased with  my experience. I'm trying for some of the LA shows, but I'm sure those are more in demand than Phoenix.

PS --- If you minimize the app, you lose your place in line.

Got two GA to night two in San Jose on iphone App.  Nothing for night one so far on either app or desktop.

Right now there are Chicago GA seats for $1529.00!!  Since when does Ticketbastid allow scalping on their website.  In 40 years of concert going I guess it's now legal to actually scalp tickets on so called official ticket sites.  I've been at this too long to put up with this crud.  We need our money a lot more then multi-millionaire rock stars.

Edited by surrenders

Got a GA in general sale for Chicago...I also got one on the presale so does anyone know if I will be able to use the one I just got as my plus 1?

Edit: Meaning I can give it to my friend provided she goes in with me?

Yes!  She just needs to go in with you.

Sign in to follow this