Sign in to follow this  
dwhitt85

Ticketmaster App v. Ticketmaster Online (MERGED)

I used the App and set it to LTE as I was getting a better speed than via wi-fi. Our computer is hard wired with a 200/30 Mpbs connection. The computer spun while the app allowed me to dump tickets until I had roughly what I wanted.

In the app, is it best to let it just sit?  Or if I get just spinning should I go back out and search again?

I got some with the app.   During the presale it took like 2 minutes.  This time it took 30 but it did work.  At this point hard to get any I imagine but try the app if you have it.  You never know.

Just managed to get 4 tix for NYC 07/22 with the app on iPhone. Tried for 45mn on 4 devices (2 laptops, 1iPhone and 1 iPad). Both laptops are still spinning, but iPad and iPhone got me some answers (no tix available) but retried and it worked! Use the app for sure. Good luck all.

In the app, is it best to let it just sit?  Or if I get just spinning should I go back out and search again?

Let it spin.

If you restart the search, you're going to the back of the line, and may not get tickets.

Agreed.  I pulled 4 different sets of tickets for Thursday at MSG.  Let it spin until it finds tickets.  It may get hung up if you are using multiple browsers.  My suggestion is to not have multiple windows or devices trying to find at the same time.

I was extremely disapointed with website this morning. It reported no GA available after a very short time (1 minute?). Out of shear desperation I downloaded, installed, opened and successfully bought GA tickets while the desktop still said "3 minutes remaining" (which I waited over 5 minutes before even trying the App). In short, I was on the page at 10:00:00 am with no luck, and managed to get a GA tickets through the APP at 10:13 AM. I'll know next time.....

I let the website do its crazy countdown thing and still got a GA for MSG 20 minutes into the sale...

Also, Safari Browser seems faster that Chrome !

Firefox was fastest for me, used all three of them. Started Firefox the latest, but that one gave me entrance to the sale fastest. 

Sign in to follow this