Sign in to follow this  
jethronh

ticket limit today? 4 per show or per person?

sorry this may have been answered somewhere but felt it relevant.

It doesnt seem clear on the TM site.

is it for 4 tickets per person (as the presale was per person/cc/code)

or is it 4 tickets per show/purchase?

Thanks for the help!

There doesn't seem to be a clear answer to this yet.  

Some have purchased more than 4 in total.  Some have stayed to 4 per show.  Some have only purchased 4 in total.

At this point I think it is a bit of a gamble and you may risk losing your presale purchased tickets if you go over this very very grey limit.

I wish the answer was clearer as I needed more tickets than 4 in total.

Cheers

There doesn't seem to be a clear answer to this yet.  

Some have purchased more than 4 in total.  Some have stayed to 4 per show.  Some have only purchased 4 in total.

At this point I think it is a bit of a gamble and you may risk losing your presale purchased tickets if you go over this very very grey limit.

I wish the answer was clearer as I needed more tickets than 4 in total.

Cheers

if you didnt use the presale codes do you have to worry about it?

Usually once you get to general onsale. The ticket limits really only apply to per-order. (Like you can only buy up to 4 tickets per order).

Usually once you get to general onsale. The ticket limits really only apply to per-order. (Like you can only buy up to 4 tickets per order).

That's what I thought. Thank you. 

That's what I thought. Thank you. 

But this hasn't been confirmed.  I agree it is logical, but we are talking ticketmaster...

Ever since forever, the presale and general onsale limits have been independent w/TM.  So it's virtually certain that, say, you can buy 4 tix for a given show above and beyond any presale tix you got.  And, again virtually for sure (i.e., it's always, without fail, worked this way in the past), the onsale limits are PER SHOW.  On the other hand, the presale limit (2) WAS overall--so if you got 2 presale tix for one show, that's it for that.

Sign in to follow this