I need 2 GA's for Sat 5/30 The Forum Los Angeles

Kastro

• Subscriber

I have extra GA tickets for the first two LA shows, but not the 30th unfortunately. I might be stuck with as many as three tickets for both and I would be attending solo. I am completely fine with letting them go at face value to another real fan and walking into the venue together. I am waiting to hear back from the promoters to see if I can just have a refund for my LA tickets.

• Subscriber

I need 1 GA or 2GA for some friends first and second night, I already have mine for the first night and second still looking for 30 and 31 for me also !!

I´m a fan and my friends too !!

Edited by Victor Noe

• Subscriber

I need 1 GA or 2GA for some friends first and second night, I already have mine for the first night and second still looking for 30 and 31 for me also !!

I´m a fan and my friends too !!

I'll keep you and Kastro informed about what happens with my situation. As I mentioned, I could have 3 extra GA tickets to the first and second shows. I have 4 for both, but if I'm making the cross-country trip I would be using one of them myself. We would obviously just have to enter the venue together and everything would work out. I'm supposed to hear back later this week about a possible refund, but they said it's unlikely. I'm not looking to profit off of these at all and would let them go at face value to other actual fans. Heck, I'd even let them go for free if someone in LA let me crash on their couch for a few nights since flight and accommodations will be pricey. Food for thought. If I truly am stuck with these, then I will make a more official post about this in the LA sub-forum.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Edited by ddcpitt