Highlands_Fan

• Subscriber

Would greatly appreciate being kept in the loop if something comes together for a pre concert get together.

I'll be in L.V. for a running event that morning of the first show and am getting into PHX mid afternoon. I may have an extra GA as well and can confirm that end of April.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Would love to be a part of the meet up as well!  A group of us are flying in on Friday and doing both shows (we're doing seats on Friday and GA on Saturday).  We've done GA the past two tours and one of the best parts is meeting up with fellow U2 fans!  Can't wait to see you all in Phoenix!!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

When my friends and I attended MSG / NY during Elevation, we were at a pub and an organized fan event right across from the venue. They were playing LIVE AT SLANE CASTLE  and the place was electric.

What I would urge from the cheap seats since I don't live anywhere near Phoenix ( so apologies but can't help organize this one ) is that 1 venue be arranged early enough to really get it out there that it is a primary place to be. Have U2 concerts on the flat screens and create an atmopshere to remember.

I'll be alone and thus really hoping to hang with fans, esp those who will make it into the GA with me.

Can't wait. Cheers, Greg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Pop_Muzik mentioned in another topic that the Diamonbacks play baseball same two nights across the street. Might want to keep that in mind when deciding a pre show fan gathering, should anyone local be organizing.

• Subscriber

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know that there was suppose to be a meet up event with the tribute band UZoo, but it all fell a part so it is not happening.

So there is no meet up planned unless someone wants to arrange something else.

We have a FB Group for the AZ U2 fans and anyone coming to the shows are welcome to join!  Here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1738721176353292/

• Subscriber

Hey cnottleman, are you talking about the Zoo tour in 1992 when Bono did the meet and greet and soundcheck? 

Cooperstown is a great pre show place. Jesus girl? I need to reach her. She has a pic of bono from 94ish and I am in the background!

Archived