Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

subscriber? ticket cancelled? post here! (MERGED)

My sister, oliviaedge1, was not able to use her presale code last week despite trying for hours Friday. It kept spinning and then would stop. Both she, myself, and a friend tried again today to get GA tickets for Boston 1 and 2. My sister had GAs in her cart twice and they were "lost" despite the timer never running out. Once, it said her security code on the credit card was incorrect though it wasn't. She lost the tickets of course. We are both long time fans and I am a subscriber since the propaganda days. I've never seen such a mess with tickets. I know U2 normally takes care of their fans, but it seems that scalpers and ticketmaster have got the best of them this go around. What a shame.

Hey Russ...,,yeah TM was not helpful at all.....a bit condescending actually. Sorry you had a similar experience as me.

My sister, oliviaedge1, was not able to use her presale code last week despite trying for hours Friday. It kept spinning and then would stop. Both she, myself, and a friend tried again today to get GA tickets for Boston 1 and 2. My sister had GAs in her cart twice and they were "lost" despite the timer never running out. Once, it said her security code on the credit card was incorrect though it wasn't. She lost the tickets of course. We are both long time fans and I am a subscriber since the propaganda days. I've never seen such a mess with tickets. I know U2 normally takes care of their fans, but it seems that scalpers and ticketmaster have got the best of them this go around. What a shame.

did you end up ticketless? 

How about an issue of getting charged $1,000 dollars in tickets and no tickets to show for it?  Is that something that can be brought to TM's attention?  This was for today's general sale for the NYC shows.

Edited by ldelgado

How about an issue of getting charged $1,000 dollars in tickets and no tickets to show for it?  Is that something that can be brought to TM's attention?  This was for today's general sale for the NYC shows.

sounds wrong (to say the least...) .... please PM me more details...

Hi Mods! You assisted me via Twitter last Friday with code problems and I never got a chance to thank you for being so helpful and kind. I was able to get tickets with your assistance.

I had a ticket order canceled today via email from Ticketmaster. I have since called them and fixed the problem, but since you are collecting information about problems, I thought I would give you my experience.

I purchased 2 tickets for the same show via 2 separate transactions on Friday (1 ticket per transaction because the site would not find a pair of seats together). I received email confirmation for both transactions and also could see both ticket orders in My Orders on the TM website. Today, one of those orders was canceled. I let it go, just because of all the presale problems and I just did not have it in me to fight the fight anymore. A few hours later though, I noticed 3 separate transaction charges on my credit card. All from the Friday presale. Best I could figure, that piece of junk they call a website timed out or threw an error at the end of a sale and actually sold me a seat that I did not know about. Henceforth, I kept trying to buy a second ticket not knowing that I had already met my limit. I never received an email confirmation of that third sale and it did not show up under My Ticketmaster Order History.

I called TM, and was told no refunds for the third order that I could not even see. Then they disconnected me. I called back and pushed the issue again, and finally got them to agree to think outside the box and refund me for the unwanted and invisible ticket. So no action needed by you friendly mods, I just wanted to point out that I would never have noticed this unless I checked my credit card statement. There was absolutely no record on the TM website, in my inbox, or in my spam folder. It just did not exist on my end. 

Again, thanks for all of your help and support!

did you end up ticketless?

I was able to get two for Boston with my presale code Thursday, but my sister was not able to with hers.

Edited by Victoria28269

Same issue here in Boston - fan since 81 member of the old propaganda etc seen them 40+ times    bought a subscrition for my wife never got loaded correctly - card and extra 2 years were dropped on my account - call TM - they gave me the extra CODE for the experience day 1 - success with 2 GA's --- explained to her we are bringing our 2 kids for the 1st time - she apologized before giving me the code and told me sorry for the 1 1/2 hrs on phone to wait & that YES i could still use my 2nd code for day 2 innocence --Success with the other 2 GA - and that we could straighten out the subscription error later -- 

NOW today i got one whole order cancelled by TM -because same household & card- sickening---- called and they said SORRY NO WAY WE CAN HELP

Funny FUNNY FUNNY how all this is being scrutinized by TM YET their  entire site is nothing but RESALE TIX

Time for MULLEN to fix everything again for us front row die hards.

Not Happy my kids GA TIX were reversed

I'm also curious how long it's not going to let me print my tickets? It's making me extremely anxious. I had already had to choose between my fiancé and my daughter which was hard. I only had one presale code so no double orders but it would be devastating to have to tell my daughter who is beyond excited that something happened. I like several others in here have been a fan for a long time and used be part of Propoganda as well. If we have paid our dues it seems like we should get first dibs and should be able to bring our families. I mean how cool is that that they have fans who are bringing their kids??!!

Sign in to follow this