U2 SOLD OUT

joshthetree

• Subscriber

from all the complaints about ticketmaster & codes, I think U2 should stick to stadiums.

they have too many fans, and when I say fans I don't just mean fans who know all their songs but people who

have their 'best of' cds and if you mentioned how you wish they'd play 'Acrobat' live to them, their face would go  :blink: wtf?

• Subscriber

I suppose because the VIP packages are counted as distinct from the normal tickets (some sites also count Red Zone tickets as distinct). Some tickets are reserved for the VIP packages. Also means they'll be pushing VIP harder now, since they know people will be desperate.

Edited by Faye_Kelly

• Subscriber

On the tour page it says..

Sold out but some packages available. How can you therefore be sold out? Dur

Yeah, its nonsense.  they're just anxious to put "SOLD OUT" up as fast as possible.  Only a few hrs ago there were loads of $300 tickets avail for most NYC shows.  Its all about perception.  They'll likely take those, and cut some deal where they are then bundled in with a hotel package or something.  I'll go along with the game..Fine..SOLD OUT it is!!..NOW ADD MORE SHOWS and conduct another pre-sale without a glitch this go round...thanks, I'll be waiting..