Which Browser did you use to buy tickets?

• Subscriber

Hey folks. Just wanted to do an unscientific survey, perhaps to benefit the people who are lamenting their ticket situation (or lack thereof...)

I had a thought as I was waiting over an hour for "less than 3 minutes remaining" that perhaps Firefox (the browser that I used) was part of the problem.

Of course, this could have been just sour grapes.

In the end I got some 300 level tickets for 130 on "resale," a considerable markup from what I've heard, but close to the going rate if you look for tickets now.

For those of you who got the tickets you wanted (first choice, first type you selected) for the public onsale, which browser did you use? Or did you uses a mobile device? If you used a mobile device, did you use the TM app or the internet browser on your phone?

Replies could be beneficial to those looking to buy tickets for the newly added shows.

Happy Holidays.

• Subscriber

Initially I used Chrome to try and get eXperience pre-sale tickets to Stockholm, but that didn't work.... all the time it was showing no tickets available, even if I selected one tikcet, any price category. I think that was because I used CHrome, and maybe ad-block was making the site work incorrectly. So I changed plans and bought tickets for Berlin instead (using Chrome).

After I figured it might've been Google CHrome causing issues with Stockholm site, I checked with IE and was able to get tickets.

• Subscriber

Forced to use Internet Explorer at work, and it actually worked fine. GAs for the presale, and for my second show during the public onsale, I waited a few minutes and got lower bowl.

• Subscriber

I used Firefox with no problems for the public sale to get my tickets for Phoenix 1 and LA 4.

I used the TM app for my Android phone to use my presale code for Phoenix 2 without an issue. I used it again for LA 3, and my initial order got a processing error. Fortunately, I was able to get the same tickets about 15 minutes later.

I don't think I have a faster internet connection than most people. I think I was picking shows with not as high of a demand as the east coast cities, and had lots of luck.

• Subscriber

I had a nice array of options -- TM app on my iPad and iPhone (I disabled my phone's wifi and used cellular Internet in case that would make a difference). Then I also tried my computer browser (Chrome).

I only searched for GA, I didn't select "Best Available" or anything the seated options. Fortunately, the browser will show you something regardless of what you originally searched for. The Apps do not.

The Apps were definitely faster, but the phone was worthless for getting tickets of any type (I'm not sure if this was due to the fact that I had taken it off wifi, so perhaps it's best to use wifi if possible). I was able to get what I needed through the iPad and the computer.

Hope this helps! It also feel like it's good to be tenacious, continuing to refresh as tickets are released by other users. Good luck everyone!

• Subscriber

Used Chrome for presale on axs site for London, got in straight away. Used Chrome again for general sale for Paris but didnt even get on the page, missed out,,, but Paris was hot. I was 30,000 in the line for Bercy that holds about 20,000 and more than 3/4 was probably gone already