2 new Chicago shows opened! June 28 & 29

jcarey72

• Subscriber

yeah the email went out about 7 hours ago. The presale opens up Wed Dec 10th for those that didnt already use their codes.  General sale opens up Monday the 15th.  Was hoping they would have been closer in time so I could do Thursday and Fri or Sat. But the 1st show of the 2nd set is Sunday so I'd have to extend the stay until Monday.  Or get Sun/Mon and find a way to sell my Thursdays. Some resale prices are already coming down for the Wed/Th. shows so I'll probably just get some Wednesdays.

• Subscriber

I got great seats for the 24th show for a friend and I (I'm coming from CLE and her from MN). My daughter is trying to convince me to take her if I can grab tickets during general sale to the new ones. If I can get GA for the 29th I'm contemplating driving there and back twice.

• Subscriber

I have Ga's for the first show....thinking about seats for the second show as im pretty sure ga's will be sold out for the public sale....For the Vertigo show the line worked really well....hope they have the portables in place again....