Hopefully More U.S. Shows To Be Added

• Subscriber

I have been a long time U2 fan, and I have only seen them in my home state of Ohio twice. I don't understand why it has been well over 10 years since they last played here. I really hope they make a stop in Columbus, OH during the new tour.

Been since '81 since U2 played Cincinnati. :-(

Downside of living in a small market city.

I continue to hold some hope that will change.

Haven't missed a leg of a tour since '87.

The streak ends with this tour.

Can't afford the cost of travelling to Chicago this time around.

Was hoping they would add another date closer - Columbus or Cleveland.  Either would have worked (free lodging and babysitter)

But i guess with the rumored format of the concert, it makes it easier to sell tickets in largest markets

Really surprised there are no southern dates.

Since I'm not using my code for this leg of the tour, I wonder if i can bank it for 2016, or whenever they make the return trip to the US.

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

There will definitely be a stadium leg in 2016--the band has said so.  I'm sure this will visit many areas of the US not covered by the 2015 arena tour, which was clearly slanted toward "residencies" in various places (e.g., NYC) and to the "pair of shows" concept (which won't apply to a stadium tour).

• Subscriber

Happy for my friends in Denver, but really now, no shows in the Southeast!  I sure wish U2 would announce all the show locations at one time - if not all of the dates.  I'm sure there are lots of Denver area fans that have already used there presale codes to travel to a show and now they've got one in their backyard and presale codes have been spent.