Sign in to follow this  
passenger789

C'mon U2, new shows & no new pre-sale allocation for subscribers?!?!

There are still people who haven't used their pre-sale code yet.... They should be able to get to go first...
^^ agree.

As much as I'd love to get another code for this leg, I'd like others to be able to have a chance to get the tickets they want as well.

Both can be done...there are enough tickets!  :)

Ditto :)

A 3rd pre-sale window after the innocence group would be nice to give everyone a chance for a couple more tickets (but clearly won't happen).

The forums should have "Like" buttons like FB so we don't have to keep "quoting" just to "like"  :P ... sorry, off subject, but had to post loll 

Being a member of Propoganda goes back to before the Popmart tour.  That's two decades.  Now someone who joined last week or a few days ago so they could get in on the presale should get tickets?  Let them be in line as they joined.  

I understand your point, but if you want to get technical about this:  "...Let them be in line as they joined.  ... , the fan with the fastest computer and the ticket site that did not crash determined who got tickets, not how long they have been fans and have paid membership fees.

The annoying bit to me is that tomorrow is the member pre-sale, which is fine, let some more fans get tickets... but then the next day are fan club bundles, which I believe is just people who still aren't u2.com members are able to get tickets early by joining u2.com at the same time as they see the seats they will get. So, try for GA, if you get them, sure I'll join u2.com?! And if you don't get great seats, you don't have to even join...

Now, if you aren't even interested in U2, and see what tickets are going for online... why wouldn't you try this just to flip them?! Especially for MSG, which will give you paper tickets.

I don't mind lining up behind fans who were shut out for more tickets, but the fan club bundles are a bit messed up.

Edited by jeffwalsh

Especially for MSG, which will give you paper tickets.

Not sure if you're in MTL Jeff, but just as an fyi, my 8 general sale tix are paper, mailed to my home adress... I think in MTL it was only GA floors that were paperless (I got 2 GA floors from pre-sale & these are paperless), so here in MTL I'm sure there are/will be a gazillion scalper tickets out there.... 

Edited by passenger789

Especially for MSG, which will give you paper tickets.

Not sure if you're in MTL Jeff, but just as an fyi, my 8 general sale tix are paper, mailed to my home adress... I think in MTL it was only GA floors that were paperless (I got 2 GA floors from pre-sale & these are paperless), so here in MTL I'm sure there are/will be a gazillion scalper tickets out there.... 

Hi passenger789, have you ever had your prior tix mailed to you by UPS 2-day service?  Or know anyone who has?  I am wondering when they are mailed out?  2 days since date of purchase or____?  I have not received mine yet and I paid for UPS 2 day service.  Any thoughts are ideas?  I already emailed Ticketmaster.  My confirmation email did not provide the UPS tracking #!!!  I am going crazy here.  Any input?  Thanks.

I agree. 2 more shows added in Montreal. I have 4 members in my family. Do we all have to join U2.com to get tickets? I guess we'll flip a coin to see who gets to go. Or. Maybe U2 management will come to their senses and allow U2.com members to buy more than just two tickets.

Hi passenger789, have you ever had your prior tix mailed to you by UPS 2-day service?  Or know anyone who has?  I am wondering when they are mailed out?  2 days since date of purchase or____?  I have not received mine yet and I paid for UPS 2 day service.  Any thoughts are ideas?  I already emailed Ticketmaster.  My confirmation email did not provide the UPS tracking #!!!  I am going crazy here.  Any input?  Thanks.

I don't think the speed of delivery you choose affects how quickly they will be printed/shipped. That has always been on its own timeframe. So, whenever the ticket would normally get printed, you'll get it two days later. But whenever they print it is still up to them...

I don't think the speed of delivery you choose affects how quickly they will be printed/shipped. That has always been on its own timeframe. So, whenever the ticket would normally get printed, you'll get it two days later. But whenever they print it is still up to them...

It's been my experience that they tend to send tickets out closer to the show for really popular tours.  Of course there are exceptions but the 2 day service seems a bit of a rip-off when it's two days after everyone else get their tickets sent to them.

Sign in to follow this