Toronto GA Tickets On Sale Stub Hub $1000

• Subscriber

I don't get how people are selling GAs? they are paperless tickets. CC buyer must enter. I wonder how it was dealt with on people who actually waited in line at an outlet and bought GAs there with cash, would they be given a ticket there?

• Subscriber

I don't get how people are selling GAs? they are paperless tickets. CC buyer must enter. I wonder how it was dealt with on people who actually waited in line at an outlet and bought GAs there with cash, would they be given a ticket there?

I read in a number of places that resellers buy the tickets with a prepaid credit card then send that card to the buyer.

Would a mod be able to connect with TM and get some word on whether or not paperless tickets can be purchased with prepaid credit cards?

• Subscriber

I read in a number of places that resellers buy the tickets with a prepaid credit card then send that card to the buyer.

Would a mod be able to connect with TM and get some word on whether or not paperless tickets can be purchased with prepaid credit cards?

I read that last night, what lengths these guys will go. 1000 is beyond stupid to think someone will actually pay that. Even 300 face values aren't moving that fast like come on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

regardless u2 should take more ownership of the sale of their tickets. As far as getting a refund for this site, I believe like anything there is a cool down period..of 10 or 30 days... Of course you take a chance trying to purchase tickets via pre sale with paid membership , but u2 can not deny they could easily influence the sale of tickets and have more made available for members. Pretty disappointed with resellers, considering by law they are not to resell tickets for than 10% of original purchase price, in Canada anyhow.

• Subscriber

Presale issues aside, if you (celt007) are patient (not easy, I know), you'll likely be able to eventually snag some Toronto GAs.  Various folks have already been posting tickets (for face) on this site; keep checking.  Also, eventually the venue will release some more--if not before, then about 1-2 weeks before the show.  The key there is to find out about it fast enough; check TM often as the show approaches, and also on this site (someone will perhaps post saying "Toronto GAs on sale now...".

• 5 months later...
  • Subscriber

Can anyone confirm for me, or tell me if TM will confirm on the phone, that you CANNOT transfer the GA tix as they are CC entry? I had gotten 4 GAs for Tuesday and now neither of my kids can go (one is leaving for New Brunswick on the Sunday and the other can't get off work.) I am having a heck of time finding someone I know who is willing to camp out with us from 6 a.m.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Have you sold those tickets yet? If not please send me a message [MOD EDIT: please use PMs.Thanks]

Edited by Max Tsukino
email