U2 Croker Tickets (who's Q'ing)

gary-paul

• Subscriber

had thought of doing that, but doubt would make it back into work in time. was online last friday getting tickets for Gothenburg and thought would make it backinto work, but had to ring in and ask for the morning off, work were really good about it but think most people think i'm mad lol!

• Subscriber

had thought of doing that, but doubt would make it back into work in time. was online last friday getting tickets for Gothenburg and thought would make it backinto work, but had to ring in and ask for the morning off, work were really good about it but think most people think i'm mad lol!

my advice to those who live not far from quite places, go there to get tickets.

for the slane gig, a guy i know went to castleblaney, if anyone doesnt know it, its a small little village/town just between dundalk and monaghan, he got thereand there was about 12 people queing in front of him, bearing in mind he got there about half hour befor they went on sale.

i cant que as im going to prague, but if i wasnt, i'd most defientely que (of course this would depend on how i did in the pre sale tomorrow though lol)