Sign in to follow this  
flash277

New presale code for new dates?

I used my presale code and got a show in NYC, if I renew my subscription, would I get another code for the new shows?........(Hey, I'm a greedy U2 fan)

If you renew your subscription, what you are doing is extending it... nothing more. You wouldn't get a new presale code...

How about Max, if I create a new account for my wife?  Like I said Max, they for me, not anyone else.

How about Max, if I create a new account for my wife?  Like I said Max, they for me, not anyone else.

You can do that, BUT: Set up a TM account in your wife's name also, with a DIFFERENT CC (namely, one of hers) than you have with your TM account.  Then you should be OK.  Also, any paperless tix bought through your wife's account will require HER to go to the show.

Thanks Mike, no need for paperless, we dont need GA. (She goes to all the shows with me)

You can do that, BUT: Set up a TM account in your wife's name also, with a DIFFERENT CC (namely, one of hers) than you have with your TM account.  Then you should be OK.  Also, any paperless tix bought through your wife's account will require HER to go to the show.

this ^^^ ...

Thanks for the confirmation, Max.  Would hate to steer anyone wrong!

flash277, on 09 Dec 2014 - 1:16 PM, said:snapback.png

This will not work if you have the same address. If you use a presale code (even if it was legit such as your wife) you will have your tickets cancelled by TM because they are cancelling all orders that have shared addresses. I just got off the phone with the people on the U2.com FAQ page this is what they said. "Ticketmaster is not budging."

Sign in to follow this