Amsterdam & Stockholm Presale Question

bonoman1987

• Subscriber

Hi there,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, But I am looking at using my presale codes for either Amsterdam 3 & 4 or Stockholm 3 & 4 (which ever works)

In read in the FAQ:

Q - How Many Tickets Can I buy?
A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to TWO tickets across the tour. You can split this up across two shows or just use for a single show.

Please note: due to different ticketing systems in Stockholm and Amsterdam, if you use your code for either of these shows it is valid for only a single transaction. You could buy two tickets for a show in one of these cities but if you bought only one ticket, the code would not work to buy a second ticket.

So I am I able to only use my for Amsterdam 3, but then not for Amsterdam 4? (because that is two transactions?)

Or am I able to purchase a ticket for Amsterdam 3 and say any other show so long as its not Stockholm? This isn't very clear and I'm a little confused

Cheers,

Daniel

• Subscriber

In theory it would let you do it - the sites for Amsterdam / Stockholm / Paris have no direct link between each and thus won't disable your code if you use it for Amsterdam and then for Paris. That said it would be a risk if they audit use of codes and deem it a breach of rules (though you would like to think a single code used for 2 single tickets would be ok).

• Subscriber

Well it's kind of a rip off if all the other dates across the world you can buy a single ticket to a maximum of two shows, howeever just because I'm attending Amsterdam means I can only buy for one show.

Edited by bonoman1987

• Subscriber

As far as I know, you're allowed to split across cities, as long as your total number of presale tickets/code doesn't exceed 2.

Why AXS is able to allow people to spit for London, but not Sweden and TM can split for the US shows, but not the Dutch shows is unclear to me, but that's how it is.

• Subscriber

bought 2 collector tickets for 13 september because of the restriction. called TM to see if  could change 1 ticket to the concert on 12 sep and they said they weren't allowed to by u2. she also said i could have used the code twice and order 1 ticket each after all even though the faq here says i caoudnt

is there any way i can get 1 ticket cancelled and swapped for the 12th as the only reason i did this is because of the misleading faq on this site? i want to avoid having to swap through scammy channels and getting ripped off.

would really appreciate if somethin can be done